Friday, September 27, 2019

Look N.44


I'm back!
Going to try and get back into my blogging flow now that I've had time to better my (mental) health in real life and gather myself~
Looking forward to being creative again! ♥

items

Head// Genus // Babyface Bento Head
Hair// TRUTH // Shadow - VIP GIFT
Blush// ARISE // Kimu Blushes @ FLORA Event
Piercings// SU // Genus Face Piercing Set 01
Ears// Swallow // Noldor Elf Ears
Eyes//
Right // ANATOMY // Opal Eyes // Pure - RARE
Left // S0NG // Kami Eyes

Body// Belleza // Freya
Tattoo// DAPPA // Hentai Tattoo
Shirt// Blueberry // Candy // Leather Jacket & Top - Black
Jeans// Blueberry // Elias // Denim Jeans - Black
Socks// REIGN // No Show Socks - Plain
Shoes// REIGN // Original Slides

Nails// Ascendant // Crown Jewels 10
Band-aids// MUSU // Hand Bandaids
Drink// PewPew // Plastic Cup Shake - Black

Taken at// Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment